About the Author

Really, of all the links you could have picked, you had to choose the most boring one. Fine, if it will make you happy. Here’s all about me:

My name i10428589_834185269945228_7456000583945096958_ns Ben Paskoff, though you probably figured that part out by now. I was born and raised in Southern Maryland by my parents, with my sister and two dogs. I was homeschooled growing up and that worked out pretty well. I had an excellent math teacher in my Dad, a biomedical engineer, and without my Mom, an English major, my writing…well, let’s just say there would be a lot more run-ons and weak verbs in this paragraph. Over the years, I have developed a number of interests including science, classical piano, strategic board games, ice hockey, digital photography, pottery, drawing (mainly during class), rollerblading, Ultimate Frisbee, and doing as much as possible in a 24 hour time period. Currently, I am a highly stressed out undergraduate at Penn State University earning a degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology along with a minor in Piano Performance. Eventually, I hope to earn a PhD in genetics and fix at least a few of the major disorders I am likely to develop later in life (thanks Mom and Dad). Anyway, aside from that goal, my dream life is working in a lab doing cutting edge research in gene therapy and medical genetics by day, and then retiring to my piano by night where I will compose and write a children’s music book. That’s the dream…at least for now. It changes every month or so, so keep checking back for updates.

Well, there you go, that’s me. Happy? Now get out of here and click on a different tab.