Leslie Stauffer – Inside Sales Associate
- Please provide brief responses to the following questions:
- Where are you located geographically?
I live 696 feet above sea level at river base; 1,223 feet above sea level at highest point known as Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Where are you in your life professionally?
I work for Pennsylvania Macaroni Co. as an Inside Sales Representative. I enjoy what I do and the people I work with but my current position is just a job and not a career.
- What are your long-term goals?
I would love to work for a consulting firm helping businesses transition from the “old way” of doing business. Which I believe is less leadership and more micromanagement. Being able to travel would be an added plus while working as a consultant.
- What is your current or prior leadership experience?
In my youth, I was the captain of my soccer team and many of the players looked up to me for advice and guidance. High school, I became an assistant kitchen manager on the weekends at the local mediterranean restaurant. After high school, I was employed as an assistant manager at a women’s clothing store. I learned that there is a substantial difference between being a manager and being a leader.
- Do you have a favorite leadership quote? If so, provide a brief comment about why this quote has special meaning for you.
“No one will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it” – Carnegie