Weihua Guan, PhD
Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering & Biomedical Engineering
Email: wzg111 [at] psu [dot] edu
Dr. Guan’s research interests lie in the translational and fundamental understanding and application of microfluidic, microelectronic, and optical technologies in lab-on-a-chip devices for biomedical diagnostics and life sciences. Dr. Guan is a recipient of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute International Student Research Fellowship and Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-financed Students Abroad.
Current Group Members
Past Group Members
- Kristina Ly, was EE Undergraduate Student, now at ENERCON Services
- John Michael DiDonato, was EE Undergraduate Student, now Forest Devices, Inc.
- Jeff Miller, was EE Undergraduate Student, now in the PhD program at Cornell University
- Daniel Song, was BME Undergraduate Student, now in the PhD program at Maryland University
- Zhuofa Chen, was EE Graduate Student, now NA
- Xiaonan Yang, was Visiting Scholar, now at Zhenzhou University