October 20

CFB Week 9

I keep saying my luck is going to change and it hasn’t so I need to take a new approach. I will be switching from my previous 6 leg parlays, and change to a better approach. I will create 2 3-game parlays, where the chance of winning will be much higher. Welcome to the next phase of my sports predictions.

Baylor ML Baylor takes on Kansas, and they look to improve on what has been a pretty disappointing season. The Bears at home are a tough team to face and I think they dominate this game. McLane Stadium will be an intense environment for the Jayhawks and there hype train comes to an end this weekend.

BaylorProud » 10 things to know about Baylor Football Gameday in 2020image source

Ole Miss ML Ole Miss is going to beat LSU. They are undefeated, but they are the underdog in this game. LSU is on a roll, and they are a legitimate team, but Ole Miss has an elite QB that can help their offense power past a balanced LSU team.

Ole Miss vs. LSU (Baseball) | Watch ESPNimage source

Oklahoma State +6.5 Oklahoma State has a tough game against Texas this week, but they will hold their own. I think they will win this game, but I want to play it safe and give the Cowboys a couple points as a cushion.

Texas vs. Oklahoma State: Live stream, watch online, TV channel, tipoff  time, basketball game odds, prediction - CBSSports.comimage source

My second 3 team parlay has similar odds and is going to make for a great day of college football.

Penn State ML Penn State with Whiteout Weekend is automatic. They are going to beat Minnesota, and avenge their horrible second half performance against Michigan last week. This game will be a good test for Ohio State next week. I will be at this game, and I am very excited to be able to experience this type of atmosphere. The night game, with the lights, and the new jerseys will be a lasting memory.

Penn State White Out 2022: Who Is Penn State Playing in the White Out Game?  - Sports Illustrated Penn State Nittany Lions News, Analysis and Moreimage source

Tulane ML Memphis Tulane is in the rankings for the first time this year. I have a friend from my town who is a TE for Tulane, so I would love to see them get the win.

Memphis vs. Tulane - Game Summary - October 22, 2022 - ESPNimage source

Oregon ML Bo Nix for the Heisman! Oregon has an elite offense that has been playing great since they got destroyed by Georgia in Week 1. They are playing a tough UCLA team lead by QB DTR who will put the Oregon defense to work. Both PAC12 teams are looking to continue great seasons and push for the PAC12 title. This game will have serious effects on the CFB Playoff later on this season.

Five Things: UCLA vs. Oregon - Daily Bruinimage source

I’m really hoping this new approach yields better results. Sports betting is very difficult, and I am starting to have my doubts on whether I should continue with the parlays.

Thank you for following along, these bets are sure to catch fire soon, so don’t give up on my predictions just yet. Good things come to those who wait. This betting journey has helped me learn a lot about gambling and I’m glad to share my findings with you guys.

Signing off for now,

-James Hanley

Posted October 20, 2022 by jeh6243 in category Intro to Betting

2 thoughts on “CFB Week 9

1. Isabella Kohout

I like the humbling self-reflection in this post. I think these are great Parlays, maybe just describe some of the acronyms you use because I don’t know what all of them mean. I like the theme and pictures.

Reply