October 28

Bets for Week 10

As many of you might notice, the title for this week is a little bit different. You might we wondering what this means for the future of this page, don’t you worry. I will still be delivering my CFB parlays, but this week, I’m throwing in some NBA parlays to highlight the beginning of the season.

To start my CFB parlay, Baylor ML: Baylor is playing a dangerous Red Raiders this week that has held their own against teams like Oklahoma State. I think Baylor catches rhythm and elevates their season. They are currently the underdogs at +100, but I think that will change closer to game time.

Texas Tech vs. Baylor - Game Summary - November 27, 2021 - ESPNimage source

My next leg in the parlay is a big rivalry game where a lot can happen. Michigan vs. Michigan State. A lot can happen, but Michigan is favored big time. I don’t think they win by as much as Vegas says they will, so give me Michigan ML Saturday night. Ann Arbor Michigan also happens to be the sight of College Gameday, so this is a must watch game Saturday night.

Michigan Monday: Game 10 vs. Michigan State - University of Michigan  Athleticsimage source

This was my toughest pick of the parlay, but give me Oklahoma ML. Oklahoma plays a solid Iowa State team, but after Oklahoma’s dominant win against Kansas, I think they begin to roll.

Kansas Jayhawks vs Oklahoma Sooners Prediction | Week 7 College Football |  10/15/22 - YouTubeimage source

My final leg of the parlay is Ole Miss ML. Ole Miss plays at Texas A&M which is a tough environment. They are looking to continue on a great season and I don’t think A&M slows them down.

Introducing my new segment is NBA basketball predictions from yours truly.

First off, give me Wizards ML. Wizards have been a surprise so far this season and I think they continue a solid start to the season by beating the Pacers at home.

Next, I’ll take Timberwolves ML. Minnesota is playing the Lakers who are 0-5. I am going to fade (bet against) the Lakers until they win a game. The Lakers are definitely the biggest dissappointment so far this season.

In the Bucks vs. Knicks game I couldn’t make a choice so I’m taking the over on the final score. Over 223 total points.

Bulls -5. The Bulls are playing a young San Antonio Spurs team that is tanking (purposely losing) to get the #1 overall pick in the draft, for top draft prospect Victor Wembanyana.

Phoenix ML. The Suns play a solid Pelicans team who has a couple players coming back from injuries so they might be a little rusty. The Suns have played good and I expect them to continue.

Portland ML. Portland plays a young Houston, and although their star Damian Lillard is injured, they should still put on a good performance.

I hope you enjoy these predictions. A new season has begun, and now is a time where all core US sports are active. Baseball, basketball, football, and hockey. If you are just getting into betting, have some fun with it and be smart. Don’t be afraid to tag along and tail my predictions.

That’s it for this week,

Signing off for now,

–James Hanley

Posted October 28, 2022 by jeh6243 in category Intro to Betting