Five more student leaders are lending their voices to the Take the Lead campaign to encourage other students to make responsible decisions about drinking and involvement at Penn State. Now in its fifth year, the campaign features student leaders and their advice about staying safe, getting involved, and staying true to one’s goals and values.
The Take the Lead campaign is sponsored by the following student groups: University Park Undergraduate Association, Council of Commonwealth Student Governments, Interfraternity Council, Panhellenic Council, Off-Campus Student Union, Student Athlete Advisory Council, Area Residence Hall Associations and Council of Lionhearts.
Check out the album below to see posters featuring the following students:
- Luke Amory (’16 Biomedical Engineering)
President, Off-Campus Student Union
- Meaghan DeMallie (’15 Marketing)
President, Panhellenic Council
- Zane Douglass (’14 Industrial Engineering)
Former President, Council of Lionhearts
- Raquel (Rocky) Rodriguez (’16 Recreation, Parks, and Tourism Management) Midfielder/Forward, Women’s Soccer Team
- Bukola Toyobo (’16 Biology)
Secretary, Student National Medical Association
Program Assistant, The Ritner-Wolf Experience