A fun twist on a classic dish!
Recipe By: The Wholesome Dish
- 3 or 4 medium zucchini
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 jar tomato basil sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 13×9 pan with cooking spray.
- Cut zucchini in two long halves and scoop out the inside seeds.
- Brown ground chicken over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic, salt and pepper to cooked chicken and cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir tomato sauce into chicken until mixed well.
- Put chicken and tomato mixture into zucchini boats.
- Top with desired amount of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes.