Quick delicious protein rich breakfast idea!
*Makes 1 serving
Recipe By: Emily Schoettler, Campus Dining Student Nutrition Assistant
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp lowfat milk
- 1 Tbsp shredded cheese
- 6 corn tortilla chips
- 1 Tbsp salsa
- 1 Tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp guacamole
- Crack the egg in a microwave-safe mug.
- Add milk and cheese and mix together with a fork.
- Break 3 tortilla chips into small pieces and add to the egg mixture.
- Microwave the mug on high for 1 minute, followed by 10 second increments until the egg is fully cooked.
- Top with salsa, guacamole, remaining chips and plain Greek yogurt.