Quick and easy dinner!
*Makes 1 Serving
Recipe by: Campus Dining Student Nutrition Assistants
- Brown rice, single serve container
- 1 egg (substitute with 2 oz of tofu for a vegan meal)
- ½ c assorted frozen vegetables
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Prepare brown rice according to package directions.
- Crack the egg in a large microwave-safe mug.
- Add soy sauce to egg and mix with a fork.
- Pour cooked rice into mug along with the vegetables.
- Stir everything well.
- Microwave the mug on high for 1 minute and stir. Continue microwaving for 10 second increments until egg is fully cooked.