A fiber rich breakfast or snack
*Makes 1 serving
Recipe By: Morgan Fink, Campus Dining Student Nutrition Assistant
- ½ c of quick cooking oats
- 1 egg
- ½ c lowfat milk
- ½ medium banana, sliced
- ½ medium apple, diced
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
- Pinch of cinnamon, optional
- Crack the egg in a large microwave-safe mug.
- Add oats and milk and mix together with a fork.
- Cut banana and apple into small pieces and stir into mixture.
- Microwave the mug on high for 2 minutes.
- Top with peanut butter.