Here is a list of the HPW wellness activities for fall 2019. All activities are free. Bring a friend!
- Wellness Wednesdays from 4:00 to 4:45 pm in 20 IM Building. HealthWorks will lead a variety of interactive sessions that are designed to help improve your well-being.
- September 4 – Discuss the book “Calm: Calm the Mind, Change the World” by Michael Acton Smith
- September 11 – Try a 3 minute body scan and nature meditation (bring a blanket or mat)
- Yoga and meditation every Wednesday from 5:15 to 6:15 pm in 118 Pasquerilla Spiritual Center. The class runs from August 28 to December 11. A limited number of mats and blocks will be available.
- Thursday Wellness activities from 5:15 to 6:15 pm in 20 IM Building. Supplies & materials are provided.
- September 5 – Decorate a self-care box
- September 19 – Make an art | self-love journal