The Confidence Booster: Ametrine

https://newmoonbeginnings.com/products/ametrine-crystal-ametrine-tumbled-stone-ametrine-stone-amethyst-and-citrine-ametrine-stone-healing-crystals-and-stones

This stone is another one of my absolute favorites that has helped me through a lot of internal struggle. Ametrine is a gorgeous, light purple and gold crystal that looks a bit like amethyst when it is tumbled. Ametrine is actually known to carry energy very similar to that of amethyst and another stone, citrine. I was immediately drawn to ametrine by its beautiful color, much like amethyst, but the way I use then in very different. Ametrine is stone I really only use regularly when I need to. I find that it gives me the boost I need in a few days, and then keep it by my bed side for the remaining time periods. The owner of the store I bought this crystal from had told me that ametrine was probably here favorite crystal for adolescents to use, and I soon found out why.

With where most of us are in life, we are in a very large transitional period. Regardless of being freshmen in college, were are in the midst of a global pandemic on top of a historic presidential election. I know I have been extremely overwhelmed with news and work lately, and it is completely understandable if you are too. Ametrine has helped calm the anxiety caused by the election greatly. This is because ametrine is known to help put things into perspective. When I have a lot of assignments to do in a day, I will sit with my ametrine and create a plan to get everything done. When I am overwhelmed with news and opinions, I use ametrine to help remind me of my beliefs and morals and absorb the information that I need to hear, even if its not good. In general, I like to say that ametrine clears up the mental “fog” you get when overwhelmed. In about a year, ametrine has helped me to keep calm and organized even when faced with stress. While amethyst will keep me focused while I do work, my ametrine will allow me to do the work in the most efficient way.

https://www.gia.edu/ametrine-description

Another wonderful benefit I have gained from ametrine is self confidence. As a teenage girl, confidence has not always been my forte, but working with crystals and focusing on myself has helped me progress. Specifically, ametrine gives the boost you need if you are having a bad day. Sometimes if I wake up not feeling great about myself, I will take my ametrine, say some positive affirmations, and think about what I am grateful for. Yes, it may sound cheesy and weird, but I promise it sets the tone for a positive day. Ametrine is a very introspective stone, and like it helps sort information coming to you, it can help uncover information about you. I only use ametrine in meditation sometimes because of this energy. All in all, I can confidently say ametrine has helped calm my nerves dozens of times, as well as helped progress in my journey of self confidence.