Susan Loeb

Welcome to the Penn State College of Nursing! I am Dr. Susan Loeb  and I am a tenured Associate Professor in the College. I earned a BS,  an MS (with a focus on Community Health and Older Adults), as well as  a PhD in Nursing (with a minor in Gerontology) all from this great  University! My practice experience focused in the ICU/CCU settings as  well as in the home health field. I have taught a wide array of nursing  courses first as undergraduate faculty at Penn State University and  Concordia University in Mequon, Wisconsin and later as graduate  faculty at the University of Delaware. I’ve been in my current position  as graduate faculty in the College of Nursing at Penn State since 2004,  and earned tenure and promotion in 2010.  My research focuses on the  health needs, beliefs, and behaviors of older prison inmates with  chronic health conditions, extending through their end of life. I have  served as principal investigator on studies funded by two institutes of  the NIH, specifically, the National Institute on Aging and the National  Institute of Nursing Research. I encourage you to email me if you have  questions about my work and would welcome the opportunity to make  arrangements to speak with you. I appreciate you taking the time to  learn a bit about me and again—welcome to the Penn State College of  Nursing!

Return to Faculty page

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes