Reflection RCL

In reflection, my speech performance was significantly lower than what I had expected – and did not meet my own personal goals – as well as missed specific aspects to the speech that should have been included – such as specific rhetorical devices specific to my historic artifact. However, I still enjoyed researching my historic artifact – I learned several new things from it – and how its impact had a ripple effect on several different political movements aside from just Worker Rights – such as Civil Rights – and how different political campaigns used the song ‘which side are you on’ as a tool to rally political support – especially in specific areas of the country – such as the industrialized north – or industry in the south.

My Class mates had some intriguing speeches, with truly interesting historic artifacts – and clearly presented the specific aspects that were necessary for the speech. I loved the presentation given for each one specifically, whether it be the visuals – or the mannerism in speaking – seemed well prepared and composed in their speeches. I Definitely learned a couple of things that I could use to improve my speeches – especially in respects to analysis.

3 thoughts on “Reflection RCL”

1. I’m glad you learned a lot from your speech and enjoyed the research process. I’m excited to see your next project!

2. I am happy that you could recognize your flaws and use them to benefit your next assignment. I am looking forward to see the improvement as well as the ideas you have for this upcoming project. Great job despite any obstacles!