HKN provides free weekly tutoring available to everyone!
Tutoring this semester (Spring 2019) is every Tuesday from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM in 101 EE East. If you would like tutoring outside of this time please contact us through the tutoring request form.
Some of the classes for which tutors are available include:
- CMPEN 270: DIGITAL DESIGN: THEORY AND PRACTICE
- EE 210: CIRCUITS AND DEVICES
- EE 310: ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT DESIGN I
- EE 330: ENGINEERING ELECTROMAGNETICS
- EE 340: INTRODUCTION TO NANOELECTRONICS
- EE 350: CONTINUOUS-TIME LINEAR SYSTEMS
- EE 200: DESIGN TOOLS
- CMPSC 121: INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING TECHNIQUES
- CMPSC 122: INTERMEDIATE PROGRAMMING
- CMPSC 221: OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING WITH WEB-BASED APPLICATIONS
If you would like to request an Exam Review for an upcoming exam please do so within at least 2 weeks of the exam, preferably one month. Otherwise, we may not be able to help.