The 2021 Health Humanities Consortium International Conference, in association with the International Health Humanities Network, will explore the theme “Crisis and Community: The Role of Health Humanities,” March 25-27, 2021, at the Hershey Lodge, Hershey, PA. Hosted by Penn State College of Medicine.
- individual papers (15 minutes)
- panels and workshops (3-4 papers or continuous presentation by a group, 90 minutes)
- flash presentations (5 minutes)
- artistic and/or media presentations (15 minutes)
- choose your own adventure presentations (surprise us)
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM will be offered.
Please send a 250-word proposal abstract with contact information (name, affiliation, email address) to HealthHum2021@psu.edu by September 15, 2020. Notification of acceptance by early November 2020. Questions to Bernice Hausman, Chair of the Department of Humanities, Penn State College of Medicine, firstname.lastname@example.org.