Integrated Circuits and Systems Laboratory (ICSL) was founded in the Electrical Engineering Department of the Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA in August 2014 by Dr. Mehdi Kiani. We are performing active research in the following fields:
- Analog, Mixed-Signal, RF, and Power-Management Integrated Circuits and Systems
- Wireless Healthcare Monitoring
- Wireless Neural Interfacing
- Implantable Microelectronic Devices
- Assistive Technologies
- Wireless Sensing and Actuating
- Energy Harvesting
Our ultimate goal is to develop novel technologies for state-of-the-art medical devices and self-powered wireless sensing and actuating systems to help people with disabilities and improve the quality of life!
At ICSL, we are always looking for talented and hardworking students for undergraduate, masters and PhD research. If you are interested, please email Dr. Kiani and include your CV!