Workshops provide a stage to discuss emerging research questions and challenges in Social Robotics. We particularly welcome creative, interactive workshop formats that aim to achieve one or more of the following:
- Increase the number of actively involved participants
- Generate significant discussion and exchange of ideas between participants
- Generate interactions between established experts and early-career researchers
- Make connections to fields outside of robotics and/or connect academia to industry
Workshop proposal submission deadline: July 31st, 2020
Notification of acceptance: August 13, 2020
Half page abstract and website URL due: August 20th, 2020
Workshop date: November 14, 2020
Submissions should be PDF documents of no more than 2 pages (using the Springer LCNS/LNAI template as for the main conference, full details and templates available on the Submissions page and should include:
2. Workshop duration: half-day or full-day.
3. Organisers: name and the affiliation of the members of your organising committee (Name, Affiliation, Email address).
4. Workshop description and objectives: concise description of the content and objectives of the workshop.
5. Decribe the intended workshop audience, how you plan to solicit participation
(i) ahead of the workshop to generate submission and
(ii) within the workshop in encouraging discussions and exchanges between participants.
6. List of topics: a bulleted list of the topics of interest that will be covered by the workshop.
7. List of invited speakers: list any invited speakers (if applicable)
8. Additional information: Any relevant information that could not be captured by the previous sections (e.g. regarding previous workshop organisation)
Please send submissions to Workshop Chair Katie Winkle by email (email@example.com).
We look forward to hosting your workshop at ICSR 2020!