Here are some projects from the 2016-2017 participants:
Writing Rubrics Resource
- Jane Sutterlin and Grace Chang created a course in Canvas, “Writing Rubrics” as a resource designed to help with writing rubrics. They value feedback and welcome your input by filling out the evaluation form or contacting Jane or Grace.
Course Information Survey
- Glenn Johnson and Lindsey Kiraly created a Course Information Survey for other Instructional Designers who are partaking in an online course revision.
Active Learning Spaces and Technologies
- Beth Lease and Julie Meyer evaluated active learning spaces, technologies, strategies, and perceptions for both in class and online.
MOOC Review: “Analytics in Course Design: Leveraging Canvas Data”
- Tim Linden and Matt Bodek completed and evaluated a MOOC on “Analytics in Course Design: Leveraging Canvas Data“
Online Teaching Peer Review Resource
- Katrina Wehr and Kate Morgan created an online teaching peer review resource to help instructors assess quality in their own online teaching and in the teaching of their peers.
NMC Horizon Report 2017 Review
- Zach Lonsinger and Jeff Puhala shared a grand adventure that included a new job, a graduate course, numerous cups of coffee, work on Canvas, and a reflection of the NMC Horizon Report 2017 Higher Education Edition.
Three MOOC Reviews: “The Power of Colour”; “Design Thinking Hero: Creating Innovative Learning Design Solutions”; “Design Thinking for Innovation”
- Kristin Bittner and Nick Artman tackled 3 different MOOCs and lived to tell about each of them.