Welcome to my lab notebook! It’s a work in progress, but I hope for this to be a one stop snapshot of my time at PSU. At the links below you’ll find brief summaries of the various projects I’ve worked on during my time at PSU, as well as relevant protocols, publications, and progress notes.
Ongoing Research Projects
- Comparability of Biological Aging Measures in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Study
- Intergenerational Effects of Trauma on Biological Aging
- Early Life Adversity and the Gene Expression Profiles In Response to Stress
- Multisystemic Consequences of Sleep Loss
- Moderation of the Human Stress Response by Sex and Sex Hormone Receptors
- Impact of Parenting on Childhood Telomere Length
Commonly Employed Methods and Protocols
LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF I WROTE!
- That genome annotation I did as an undergraduate
- An entry on Psychological Stress and Cellular Aging for Oxford Research Encyclopedia (check out the figures!)
- A much shorter encyclopedia entry on Telomere and Stress for Sage Encyclopedia of Lifespan Development
- My first real 1st author publication! How can lessons learned from research with telomeres inform the next generation of measures of biological aging.