“This I Believe” Reflection

“This I Believe” Reflection

This was one of my favorite assignments we’ve done this year. At first, it was difficult to think of my story, but I actually decided to scrap the draft I had written and swap it with last week’s “Personal is Political” assignment because I liked that idea so much more. After I had my idea, it wasn’t hard to write the script and record the podcast, especially since it was just over audio. Overall, I think it was an enjoyable assignment, and I’d like to think I made the most out of it!

3 thoughts on ““This I Believe” Reflection

1. I really enjoyed your podcast. I thought it was extremely enlightening to hear about different traditions and the way you went about telling the story was heartfelt and genuine. I could follow your thought process well and understand your emotions, even though I haven’t been in the exact same situation. Great job!

2. I really like this story and like how you were able to make it into your This I Believe topic. I think it is powerful to know the significance of your name and learn to love it. The way you were able to recognize and appreciate the privilege of your name that you hadn’t considered before really brought your belief together in the end.

3. Listening to your podcast was very enlightening! You portrayed the story extremely well, and your tone of voice aided in the reveal of the story. The big picture behind it seems to mean a lot to you, and you expressed it in a way to mean a lot to the audience. I am glad you enjoyed the project! You did a really good job. It opened my eyes to different perspectives I didn’t always allow to be in front of me.