Zodiac Mind?

Although a lot of people may not believe in what the signs of the zodiac stand for, I certainly do!

I have always considered that I may just be overly-imaginative in this sense because of how interested I am in astrology. However, patterns don’t lie. I see a resemblance in nearly every person I meet with regards to their respective zodiac sign! And I have even ruled out the possibility of me just possibly exhibiting a confirmation bias. Even though astrology is more than its “theoretically-devised” signs of which correspond to the arrangement of celestial bodies, the zodiac signs are indeed still a notion that I like to particularly focus on. Especially the psychology present within them!

CARL JUNG PSYCHOLOGY & ASTROLOGY | Hannah's Elsewhere - YouTube

After this brief post, you might make connections and receive insights that entail to whether each of the signs at least somewhat pertain to you or your friends and family. With this being said, let’s first talk about the four elements of the Zodiac: Air, earth, fire, and water. Among each of these elements, comprise three particular signs that have their own general commonalities in contrast to the other elemental signs. For example,

Air signs:

Soaring through the clouds.. Imagine being present, untethered, and free. Nothing else matters.

This element consist of Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini. In essence, these signs are usually incredibly sociable and productive. They have an incredible sense of creativity, optimism; and it seems as if they always have something going on. They are very much probably the most “present” and “adaptable” signs as they tend to flow like their element.  Libras are especially known for their productive attitudes. They are relentless and have extremely open minds which often contribute to their marked indecisiveness. Geminis are –

An iconic photograph of a bearded Abraham Lincoln showing his head and shoulders.
Fun fact: Abraham Lincoln was an Aquarius.

particularly known for their dualistic personalities of which render them one of the most adaptable signs! They have changing perspectives and are also one of the most creative signs due to the varying spectrums of their personality. Aquarius is statistically one of the most intelligent signs of the Zodiac. They are also known for their rebellious natures and ability to see beyond the general thresholds of thinking.

Fire signs:

Taking Initiative | Exclusive Corporate Image
This image shows directness; initiative.. Attributes that are in heavy relation with fire signs.

These signs include Aries, Sagittarius, and Leo. All of these signs resemble their element, fire. They are ambitious and love to take initiative. They are dominant and wild signs, but not always to a fault. Aries is known to be one of the most courageous signs. Although they may be impulsive at times because of their grit and bravery, they have this sense of wisdom that will surprise you every time. Speaking of wisdom, Sagittarius is big on this. A lot of Sagittarius can come off harsh, but it is because they live in a different world. With this being said, they are extremely philosophical and will probably always be telling you about their theories. These are the icons (Taylor swift, Billie Eilish, Nicki Minaj, etc). They are also one of the most optimistic signs. Likewise, Leos can also be extremely optimistic. These signs are marked as leaders because of their superior sense of confidence! This can go very south however if their confidence is skewed to cockiness, but they are usually very generous and caring signs!

Water signs:

The Possibilities and Limitations of Intuition - Float House
This image depicts intuition; or a deeper realm of thinking. Water signs are incredibly intuitive.

These signs include Scorpio, Cancer, and Pisces. All of these signs have an unmatched level intuition. There is definitely something magical about these signs. Scorpios are like sparkling water. This is because they have the most intense energy out of all of the zodiac. They are extremely quick-minded and could burn with their words. However, there level of forgiveness is probably beyond any other sign’s. Like Geminis, they could be your best friend or worst enemy. However, Cancers and Pisces are different from their rigid-minded counterpart. They are marked as the most sensitive and emotional signs. But this does not mean that they are weak. In fact, being sensitive in such an unwavering world will either make or break you. And a lot of these signs end up having a cultivated strength in them. This is why Cancers have extremely high emotional intelligences. They also have this rawness too them that makes them incredibly honest and strong-hearted signs. Elaborately, Pisces are the most wisest signs of the Zodiac. They are the dreamers, the artists, and the psychics. They have “old souls” and this is what makes them such cryptic signs.

Earth signs:

File:Modus ponens logical form.jpg
This image depicts logic and practicality; traits that highly associated with the earth Zodiac signs.

These signs include Virgo, Taurus, and Capricorn. These signs are the most practical and logical in comparison to their elemental counterparts. One could say that these signs are extremely grounded into the earth as their superior sense of reality makes them least prone to delusional behavior. This is why Virgos are considered the most “accurate” signs. Their demand for order and stability make them incredibly sound signs! They are known as the “try-hards” and I honestly don’t see anything wrong with this.. They will perfect everything that they do to the point of obsession. Speaking of obsession, Capricorns are also extremely high-achieving. In fact, this sign is known as the most successful sign of the Zodiac because of their relentless sense of priority and discipline. They are the workaholics and competitors of the Zodiac. And lastly, Taurus. This sign is known as the most powerful sign of the Zodiac because of their high capacity of resistance. These extremely cordial and patient signs can withstand just about any struggle or conflict. But once they do reach a breaking point, they go on the offensive and usually end up dominating.

4 thoughts on “Zodiac Mind?

1. I love this post! I have beliefs in astrology…and I’m a Gemini :). I feel like the zodiacs are truly a free flowing spectrum when it comes to characteristics. Many people defer the zodiac because they might focus on being put into a category with one characteristic. Like, “well, I’m a Taurus and I’m not stubborn…zodiac is fake.” Which is honestly sad, because it is such an interesting subject and gets even more fascinating when people get into their birth charts and such.

2. I can definitely see my family members reflecting some of these traits, but as I am terrible in remembering my friends birthdays, I can’t say if the pattern holds for them too haha. I have always somewhat believed in the truth of zodiac signs, but have always told myself that I was just forcing myself to see these specific personality traits, trying to make the description fit. But the fact that you said that you have somehow overruled this bias makes me believe in them even more!

3. I had never heard of the Zodiac signs as being grouped into their four distinct elemental groups. It was interesting how even though the groups had internal similarities, there was still defining characteristics for each sign. Personally, I have never given much thought to the truth of Zodiac signs, but I wonder if there is any environmental or psychological factors that could lead to people born around the same time to develop similar character traits.

4. I have never really researched in depth about zodiac minds and what different symbols correlate to and mean. I love your in depth analysis about the 4 elements and what separates them. This is a well laid out introduction to the deeper meaning of zodiac and inspires my further research into it.