Sleep Walking

Sleep walking is such a very interesting topic. Based on the study shown that sleep walking is a disorder that people walk or do other activity while they are asleep. Sleep walking occur when during stage 3 and 4 and most commonly it occurs during stage 4 because during this stage the body is at its lowest level of functioning. Furthermore, each night people experience a full cycle for at least five to six times a night. After reaching the deepest sleep during stage 4 the sleep cycle start moving backward by starting with stage 1. The symptoms for sleep walking are include people tend to sit up and look like they are awake and they start to walk around. And sometimes they are start to moving stuffs around such as furniture, going to the bathroom, or even going change their clothes, dressing up and sometimes some people tend to drive around while they are asleep which is really dangerous because sleep walker could be confused of why they are stand up or walking around instead of on the bed sleeping. Additional, some people acting really aggressive behavior when woke up by someone else telling them strange things when they are asleep. When I was young I remember one of my cousin she went to sleep over at my house. She was talking to me but it didn’t make any senses at all, she went to the bathroom and went back but she did not sleep, she kept moving stuff around which is really annoying.  At first I did not recognized. So the next day I asked her did she remember anything she did last night and I told her everything. She were acting confused when she woke up and got so mad at me when I told her about what she did last night.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000808.htm