Where do you Want to Spend your Next Date Night?

Welcome back to my Boston inspired blog! In this post, we are going over the best places in Boston to go out for a romantic date night. So call you sitter or if you don’t have kids then just grab your coat!

Let’s start with the Prudential Building, this is not only in the heart of Boston but is home to a mall and a surplus of restaurants. This building is fantastic however there is one place that stands out, Eataly. It’s a little Italian restaurant inside the Prudential that has great service, food, and scenery.  Around the restaurant, there are cheese and meat shops that just give you a feel of Italy. This spot is great especially if you want to do a little shopping or exploring of the Prudential building afterward.

Image result for eataly prudential

The next great date night go-to would be Del Friscos. This place is definitely fancy and is a great location for a nice steak. This location is found in the Seaport district and has a sleek look to it. The food is great and the cocktail hours starts at 11:30 am and doesn’t end till 12:00 am. This would be a great place for a nice night out with someone special and a perfect occasion to show off your favorite dress. The best part is if you have something special planned for your significant other they offer private dining rooms and are home to a fantastic art collection. If you and your partner want to fancy it up for the night or drink some fine wine I highly recommend coming here!

Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Boston

Lastly, this next location has a completely different style to it, Lolitas. This Mexican restaurant is not only fancy but gives off a strong day of the dead vibe. The decorations are well thought out with murals on the walls and a beautiful brick and wood interior. They have two locations one being in Back Bay and another in Fort point. If you are looking for a different type of date night where you can still dress nice but have a change in scenory I highly recommend coming here. Due to its popularity making a reservation ahead of time would be smart especially if you want to enjoy their amazing Mexican cuisine! Not to mention if you and your partner enjoy a fun time they have a tequila bar to get the party started!

Image result for Lolitas boston picturesImage result for Lolitas boston pictures

I hope these recommendations help you and your significant other make the right decision on where to spend your evening. Tune in to my next blog for some of the best bars in Boston to help you and your friends have a good time!

2 thoughts on “Where do you Want to Spend your Next Date Night?

1. 1. This blog responds to an exigence of people that are looking for things to do and places to go
    2. This post creates an interest with the audience because the name is a question. This immediately engages the reader and puts them in a place of introspection that brings them in the piece on a personal level.
    3. to use kairos, I think the author could make the article more relevant to the people reading it. It is a Penn State blog post and this is about places in Boston. While I personally found this interesting because I have been to Boston and have many friends there and plan on going again, I think the blog should be more relevant to the location of the audience.

2. Passion 2:
    1. This blog responds to the problem that couples face in trying to decide on where to drink/dine on date night. There are multiple restaurants and shops that have a wide variety of ambiances to fit any couple’s mood. The pictures included in this also contribute to the appeal of going out in Boston.
    2. The post gains the interest of people in relationships by offering new and exciting ideas for people to go out to eat.
    3. This blog could take advantage of the oncoming “cuffing season.” This is when people start to get into relationships during the colder months to have someone to bring home for holidays and the New Year. By taking advantage of the time that couples would need advice for date spots, this blog would fit the situation perfectly.