Date and Time:Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 6:00pm
Location: Westgate Building, Room W201, University Park, PA 16802
Iranian Student Association in colaboration with Thomas J. Arkell from Dunn Law Firm, LLP presents.
The topics addressed in the seminar include:
- Applications for Permanent Residence (“Green Cards”)
- NIW (National Interest Waiver) petitions
- Extraordinary Ability (EB-1A) petitions
- Transitioning from F-1 OPT or J-1 to H-1B and issues related to the “H-1B Cap”
- Recent changes in immigration, Executive Orders and related issues
- 20 years of experience and low attorney’s fees with full refund if NIW is denied
BIO: Thomas J. Arkell is partner with Dunn Law Firm, LLP, which was founded in 1915. He earned his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Notre Dame where he was an international student before becoming a permanent resident and then U.S. citizen. Mr. Arkell has successfully filed green card applications on behalf of thousands of researchers, scientists and professors throughout the United States. Mr. Arkell is a member of the National Association of College and University Attorneys and the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
If you would like to have a free 10-15 minute individual consultation (limited spots available), please email your CV and Google Scholar profile to Stacy Rinkenberger at firstname.lastname@example.org.