This is the final reminder for the ISA GBM and dance party. Attendants need to complete the RSVP form (https://forms.gle/gMBcQLRLEQ6subKv5) by Thursday midnight (the form will be closed afterwards).
The Agenda of the meeting is going to be as following:
1. Welcoming and introduction
2. Report on ISA programs so far
3. Report on plans for the future
4. Active membership
5. Dr. Borhan’s talk about the organization
6. Introduction of DocuNight, Masnavi sessions and Reading group
7. Suggestions, critics and discussion
The fee for becoming an active member is $20 for the whole year.
The meeting will be followed by a Persian dance party in which the attendants will be provided by snacks and pizza. The cover fee, will be collected as cash, and it is $10 per person (and 5$ for active members)
Feel free to come with costumes and invite your international friends as well.
Where? Toftrees clubhouse, State College, PA
When? Friday, Nov 1st, 8 PM – Midnight