Apple debuted its latest A12 Bionic chip.

The most remarkable thing of the new product is Apple’s latest A12 Bionic chip. Apple calls it “the smartest and most powerful chip ever in a smartphone”. It has a six-core CPU a four-core GPU and an updated Neural Engine. It’s also industry’s first 7-nanometer chip.

As for CPU, it includes two high-performance cores. It reaches 15% faster and 40% lower power than A11 Bionic. As for the other four efficiency cores, they up to 50% more energy efficient. As for GPU, we know that A11 Bionic is fast, but A12 Bionic is even 50% faster.

In addition, it is a chip with meaty AI processing. Neural Engine is designed to handle AI tasks. For example, on stage, Apple showed an app, Homecourt, which is a real-time analyst for your performance. It can track and record every shot the player takes, the number of shots and misses, the time, the height and the angle of releases…It is amazing that we can get all the information just from a phone and it’s possible only if it has an A12 Bionic chip.

Find more information from Apple September Event 2018:

3 thoughts on “Apple debuted its latest A12 Bionic chip.

1. I really just always buy an iPhone because everyone always tell me to get one and everyone already has one. iPhone has the phone market on lock down and had it on lock for awhile and do not see a reason they would ever fall behind. Especially after the release of this chip it surely have it on lock. The current chip in the iPhone is already so powerful and making it even stronger is probably overkill.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU1809/S00413/iphone-xs-iphone-xs-max-apple-watch-series-4-at-spark.htm

The one problem I have with the iPhone is battery life and if this chip can save power and increase the battery life I cannot see myself buying any other phone besides an iPhone.

2. Apple’s new A12 bionic chip is very fascinating. The power behind the chip is pretty incredible along with the tiny size. Releasing the first 7-nanometer chip is also very impressive from an objective standpoint. The A12 is extremely fast, extremely efficient and like most Apple chips, is generally all around better than anything the competition can offer. One of the coolest parts of the A12 is the AI combination with the normal GPU and CPU within the chip. Apple really highlighted this AI when introducing the new chip and iPhone to the public at their event on Wednesday. I was really interested in how this AI was working to help make even simple things like pictures significantly better. The way that it can take a bunch of pictures and pick out the best parts of each one, play with the lighting, stabilize the image, and even add a bokeh is astonishing. I also know that this is just the beginning of AI integration with our technology. I can’t wait to see what else Apple, Samsung, and others come up with to improve upon this tech.

3. As Apple released the three types of i phone model which are i phone XS, i phone XR and i phone XS Max, lots of customers are thinking to upgrade their old devices and purchase the newly designed i phone. One of the biggest developments of i phone is the A12 bionic chip. It provides real-time machine learning to transform data which including the way we take photos, play games and also augmented reality. It is really incredible that A12 is even 15% faster than the previously fastest A11 bionic chip and save up to 50% of power. However, the most unfathomable success is to handle with AI process. Since basketball is one of my favorite activities, I know what would be like if I can simply use my i phone to record my position and keep track my performance and even every angle that I make a shot from. It is unbelievable. This development of A12 bionic chip make it possible to closely associate with artificial intelligence in future with providing more shocking achievement.