Welcome to IST 446, Spring 2013 Edition

I hope everyone had a good break and ready to start a new semester.  This is our course blog, where we will discuss a wide variety of topics related to games throughout the semester.  I expect this blog to be a regular place you visit on the web each day.  You don’t need to be posting each day, but I do want you to be aware of the discussions taking place here.  The blog will be used to:

• Post general announcements regarding the course.
  • Post examples of games we played in the past and how they relate to course content.
  • Post current events in the game industry that might add richness to the course.
  • Interact with one another, sharing a wide variety of experiences to broaden our understanding of games and why people play them.

Posting entries and comments on the blog will be part of your participation grade for this course. Participation is worth a total of 50 points, with the blog counting for 25 of those 50 points. In the “Labs” folder of ANGEL, you will find a Rubric that outlines how your participation on the blog will be graded. Please be familiar with the rubric as it will guide how we assess your work.

This entry was posted in Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.