GTA5

Although GTA 5 has been released for several years. it still remains one of my favorites. I think one of the most important reason is that this game make players feel real. I remember how each time when one huge task is done and there is not much new tasks available just because that after some “big move”, our crew need to stay low-key for several days before another main task. Besides, the roads and streets, sidewalks, shopping centers, pretty much every details that you can ever think of is so well graphed in this game. You live it this game as a real person and that you really feel that you are driving down the roads of Los Angeles on a relaxed afternoon. You have all access to daily necessities and that can also make money from investing etc. The fact that this game is so real, is one of the highlight of the game beside the tasks that you can do.

GTA1

Moreover, the game is made up with three characters of whom have completely different personalities and lives –Michael, Trevor, and Franklin. You can swich between characters freely as your wish. I think this is also another good point about this game, Beside being able to live in a game, you also have the right to choose between different characters of which you will get different kinds and feelings of lives.

The main part of course, is the task. I have noticed that GTA 5 put lots of emphasis to teamwork. All the major tasks are made up with all three people of the game, working as a team. With the player switching between one and another, it makes the game more enjoyable. If any of them die, the mission will not be complete and you will need to start over again. Hence, this feature makes the tasks more engaging as you need to pay attention to everything that is happening tot each person of the team.

source:http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/49291/grand-theft-auto-v-official-cover-art.html

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.