Yusef Awan Gaming Profile

Hi, my name is Yusef Awan and I have been interested in video games since I was little.

I play a mix of genres including FPS games, JRPGs, and Action/horror games. When it comes to FPS games, I play various titles such as Call of Duty, TitanFall, and Battlefield. I enjoy first person shooters because they often provide fast paced multiplayer game play that requires good hand-eye coordination. The level of difficulty of online fps gaming is appealing to me. It is hard to just jump in to Infinite Warfare or BF1 online and do well without getting adjusted, and I feel that the level of competition and difficulty gives users motivation to play more and get better at the game. I tend to seek out fps games more for online content rather than campaign mode because, in my opinion, other genres tend to have better single player content. One major flaw with online fps games is the price of dlc packs. It seems that you have to dish out nearly $100 to get the full online experience in the long run.

When it comes to JRPGs, I enjoy playing games like DragonQuest Monsters Joker of Shin Megami Tensei, where you get turn based combat similar to something like final fantasy combined with the ability to collect and train companion monsters like in Pokemon. DragonQuest provides an exciting universe with a unique art style, while Shin Megami Tensei provides a more mature story that is appealing to older gamers. The one big issue for me is that many of the best JRPG titles never make it to US consoles, and I’m not about to learn Japanese just to play some anime game.

Action/Horror games have always been a fun experience for me. My top choices for favorite horror game series include titles from Fear and Resident evil. Resident evil combines horror themes with an interesting story and puzzle events, while Fear games feature pure horror moments like jump scares at often unexpected times. I feel that the trill of horror games is the adrenaline rush that you get when you turn every corner or open every door.

This entry was posted in Gaming Profile. Bookmark the permalink.