Happy Holidays from IvyLink

The holiday season is upon us, and the Development and Alumni Relations Office has surely been getting in the spirit! Again this year, my team and I supported United Way of Blair County’s Family Resource Center’s Toasty Toddlers program. What fun it was to know we were in some small way giving back and making a difference! We also participated in our college’s annual Cereal Drive, which ​collected nearly 600 boxes of cereal for the St. Vincent de Paul Assumption Chapel Food Pantry. Giving back feels good, and we have the unique privilege of helping our donors do the same. It’s amazing what we are capable of when we partner together for a special cause.

Development Team
Development and Alumni Relations Team (Clockwise from top left) J.P. Richardella, Toni Marie Feret, Rebecca Moran, Denise Mason, Mat Stoudnour, Louisa-Lobre Riley, N. Susan Woodring (center)

I have the opportunity to build relationships with alumni and community members who want to give back to Penn State Altoona and help make students’ dreams come true. This season, I hope you take the time to nurture the relationships closest to your hearts, and take the time to do the things you love most. Enjoy the simplest of pleasures. Sometimes the smallest gestures make the biggest difference—especially during this time of year.

I hope your hearts are warmed by those you love and this joyous holiday season is filled with love and laughter.

Warm regards,

Woodring Signature

N. Susan Woodring
Director of Development and Alumni Relations