ENGL 202C Coursework

During my ENGL 202C technical writing class, we completed several writing projects. Here are two sample assignments I completed in class.

The first assignment was to create an instruction set and I chose to describe how to create a custom ringtone for your iPhone.

The second was a technical definition and description. The company I’m interning for this summer, Air Products, does a lot of work with hydrogen fuel cell technology so I decided to use this as my topic. The paper is just a brief overview of the basic science behind hydrogen fuel cells and how they work.

18 Responses to ENGL 202C Coursework

1. ian bell says:

Choosing the best logo design services Dubai is crucial as a well-crafted logo is the cornerstone of brand identity. It communicates professionalism, establishes trust, and distinguishes a business in a competitive market. Dubai’s dynamic business landscape necessitates a unique and impactful logo to leave a lasting impression on clients and customers.

2. estella tim says:

The Nike Air Force 1 , a legendary sneaker introduced in 1982, seamlessly fuses classic aesthetics with contemporary comfort. A global favorite among fashion aficionados, its enduring appeal lies in a sleek silhouette, robust build, and adaptable design. This iconic footwear remains a staple for sneaker enthusiasts, symbolizing a transcendent generational legacy.

3. annarobert says:

The on the go louis vuitton represents the epitome of luxury, with its exquisite design and unparalleled craftsmanship. Made from the finest materials, it embodies the essence of timeless sophistication that transcends trends and generations.
    I’ve been looking for information on this subject for a very long time and yours is the best I’ve seen so far.

4. Beast Biceps says:

If you’re looking for a more specialized option, consider trying a protein shake or a sports drink that contains electrolytes to help replenish nutrients lost during exercise. Be sure to check the ingredients and nutritional information to ensure it fits your personal health goals. best post workout recovery drinks

5. Subhash Shastri says:

A must read post! Good way of describing and pleasure piece of writing. Thanks!
    Get Your Lost Love Back By Astrology

6. harivanshtours says:

Good ideas, good content, and good topics. Your blog is highly praised. You are a really great person
    Jaipur One Day Tour Package

7. maharanacab says:

Looking for the better website on the internet, and I found this site as one of the best websites. Thank you.
    Bus Rental in Jaipur

8. casawoodz says:

I read your article very carefully. I think you should also write an article about it earring box packaging. This will be beneficial for others I guess thank you.

Sofa Set Buy online Furniture at Discounted Rates In India

9. Dr.R. Grover says:

Such A informative article. Thanks For Sharing
    https://www.drrgrover.in

10. AMD Dental Clinic says:

I’m thinking some of my readers might find a bit of this interesting and very helpful article post to me. I am really so happy with this. Thank you and Good luck dear admin.
    https://www.amddentalclinic.com/

11. hanan ramy says:

A company to move furniture from Jeddah to Jordan, now you can ship your home furniture and all things with Al-Faris, which specializes in shipping furniture and we provide all services https://www.ebad-alrahman.com

12. haytham ali says:

Can I simply say what a aid to find someone who truly is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know the right way to carry a problem to light and make it important. More people must read this and perceive this side of the story. I cant consider youre no more fashionable because you definitely have the gift.

13. tarek ali says:

Furniture removal company in Jeddah, moving furniture inside and outside the city of Jeddah, unpacking, packaging, guarantee, lowest prices, highest quality شركة نقل عفش بجدة

14. corner-ksa.blogspot.com says:

transport company from Jeddah to the UAE as well Shipping from Jeddah to Dubai is one of the important services that many customers are searching for, نقل عفش من جدة الى الامارات Shipping from Saudi Arabia to the Emirates through Al-Ahmady Establishment You can bear little costs, and save costs by doing the transfer of luggage and shipping all purposes And equipment from Jeddah to the Emirates,

15. bareeq-jeddah says:

With jaw mounting packaging, warranty and modern car.شركة عزل الخزانات بجدة

16. tarek252 says:

As a Mechanical Engineering student this information is interesting to me because I chose my major based on my interests and I have never really looked at these statistics very much.,,,,,,
    Good post
    We are pleased to provide international shipping services
    Such as the شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    With jaw mounting packaging, warranty and modern car.

17. What is function from ENGL 202 C ?

18. fast hosting says:

The reason for this is that there is so much information available on the Web that search engines are always looking
    for ways to make the search results as specific as possible.
    Unlike traditional businesses, your online income can follow you wherever you choose to go.

However, you should expect there to be some scheduled times where your site will be down, because
    it will be manually reviewed by the ad-free web host provider.

my web page … fast hosting