Passion Blog Ideas!!

My first passion blog idea would be called “Transitions”. This blog would be about the transitions and changes seniors in high school go through when they become freshmen in college and more specifically here at Penn State. These entries would include my personal experiences so far, my opinions on the changes we must and do go through, and also interviews with other students to collect their experiences whether they are transitioning at the moment or went through it in years past. The subjects in these entries would range from the difference between AP classes and Honors classes, how its different living away from your parents/on your own for the first time, how students choose which clubs to join or commit to, and even more personal experiences of auditioning for the many different choral and a cappella groups. I want to make this blog as relatable and interesting as possible for both myself and the readers.
A second passion blog idea would be every week to write about the rise and the music of different genres. I would discuss how the specific genre of the week came to become popular and where they came from. I could also incorporate the time period with the music and how the culture affected the music at those periods of time. I could also include famous and legendary artist who excelled at those times and even include examples of their music with some clips or songs!

One thought on “Passion Blog Ideas!!

1. I really like both your ideas for your passion blog, but if I had to pick one, I prefer your first topic! I believe that the idea of transitioning from high school to college is extremely intriguing mostly because it is something that almost everyone can connect to on a personal level. I also really like the idea of interviewing freshman in order to collect different experiences and insights into their “transition”.

I think it would be interesting to talk about how student’s must develop independence and responsibility in college as well as make extremely important decisions regarding smoking, drinking, etc.