Locke Studies vol. 18 (2018) has begun publishing as an online journal. Articles will be posted online as soon as they have been edited. Announcements of new additions will be posted on this page, as well as on the Locke studies website: https://ojs.lib.uwo.ca/index.php/locke/issue/current. The first articles to be published are:
- Kuklok, A. “Strings, physies, and hogs bristles : names, species, and classification in Locke.” 2018. – Chapter 3; https://doi.org/10.5206/ls.2018.1512.
- Cunning, D. Review of The well-ordered universe : the philosophy of Margaret Cavendish by Deborah Boyle, 2018. – https://doi.org/10.5206/ls.2018.3792.
- Sheridan, P. Review of Women and liberty, 1600-1800 edited by Jacqueline Broad and Karen Detlefsen. 2018. – https://doi.org/10.5206/ls.2018.4107.
- Rockwood, N. Review of Locke’s image of the world by Michael Jacovides. 2018. – https://doi.org/10.5206/ls.2018.3525.
- Wells, G. Review of Freedom from reality : the diabolical character of modern liberty by D. C. Schindler. 2018. – https://doi.org/10.5206/ls.2018.4158.
- Jolley, N. Review of The Routledge companion to seventeenth century philosophy edited by Dan Kaufman. 2018. – https://doi.org/10.5206/ls.2018.3798.