Locke Studies vol. 18 (2018) is now complete. See the announcement on the Locke Studies site.
Vol. 18 contains the following articles:
- Kuklok, A. “Strings, physies, and hogs bristles : names, species, and classification in Locke.” – Chapter 3. – DOI: 10.5206/ls.2018.1512.
- Stanton, T. “Roland Hall : an appreciation.” – Chapter 2. – DOI: 10.5206/ls.2018.5769.
- Smith, B. “One body of people.” – Chapter 7. – DOI: 10.5206/ls.2018.423.
- DeLuna, D. N. “Shaftesbury, Locke, and their revolutionary Letter? : corrigendum.” – Chapter 7. – DOI: 10.5206/ls.2018.6177.
- Cunning, D. Review of The well-ordered universe : the philosophy of Margaret Cavendish by Deborah Boyle. – DOI: 10.5206/ls.2018.3792.
- Sheridan, P. Review of Women and liberty, 1600-1800 edited by Jacqueline Broad and Karen Detlefsen. – DOI: 10.5206/ls.2018.4107.
- Rockwood, N. Review of Locke’s image of the world by Michael Jacovides. – DOI: 10.5206/ls.2018.3525.
- Wells, G. Review of Freedom from reality : the diabolical character of modern liberty by D. C. Schindler. – DOI: 10.5206/ls.2018.4158.
- Jolley, N. Review of The Routledge companion to seventeenth century philosophy edited by Dan Kaufman. – DOI: 10.5206/ls.2018.3798.
- Crosby, A. Review of Thomas Reid and the problem of secondary qualities by Andrew Shrock. – DOI: 10.5206/ls.2018.5448.
- Spinello, R. Review of The Intellectual Properties of Learning by John Willinsky. – DOI: 10.5206/ls.2018.6200.
- Attig, J. C. “Recent publications.” – DOI: 10.5206/ls.2018.6113.
In addition, the following new entries to the John Locke Bibliography were posted in December:
- Guedes, M. P. & Figueira, H. L. M. “John Locke e o liberalismo político.” 2018. – Chapter 7.
- Parmentier, M. “Présentation de l’Essai sur l’entendement humain.” 2018. – Chapter 3.
- Sattig, T. “The sense and reality of personal identity.” 2018. – Chapter 3.
- Snyder, J. T. Leisure and its challenge to liberalism. 2018. – Chapter 7.
- Williams, V. Motherhood and the education of future subjects in Hobbes, Locke, and Wollstonecraft. 2018. – Chapter 4.