RSS Feed

Still continuing the LUSH life.

January 16, 2014 by Jayme Renee Rhoads   

My love for my favorite company is still going strong and probably intensified. As one might have suspected, I am continuing to write about LUSH for my passion blog. Over the break I received three shipments in the mail and loads of goodies for my birthday/Christmas and  I got to visit the LUSH in the King of Prussia mall… so I have probably way too many new products to talk about, but hey that means I’ll have plenty of material for future posts! I have researched LUSH more and watched some really great videos which gave me a deeper look into my favorite company. Hopefully I’ll be able to adequately share the information I’ve learned and help you to understand why I love this ‘soap company’ so much.  I am actually pretty excited to write about and review these cosmetic gems!

Until next time,

Jayme Renee

2 Comments »

1. Jayme Renee Rhoads says:

Thanks, Helen! That means a lot to me!

2. Helen Tang says:

Every single one of the products you talked about last semester was so interesting, and I never thought I’d be interested in such a subject. I’m excited to see what new products you have to discuss this semester!

You must be logged in to post a comment.