RSS Feed

Spring Fever

March 30, 2014 by Jayme Renee Rhoads   

Yay! Flowers are blooming, birds are singing, Lilly Pulitzer floral skirts are being worn around! It’s Spring!… Oh.. That might be happening somewhere else but we are stuck in this whirlpool of a winter that doesn’t seem to be letting up. I’m sure I’m not the only one itching for blue skies and slightly breezy weather with a warm sun smiling on all of humanity but we aren’t there yet. So, I have turned to LUSH for good Spring vibes. And they are happy to oblige with their Easter line of products!

I always get so excited for their seasonal items. And this year there are so many new products to ogle over before I can actually get to a LUSH store. This Easter line is filled with fresh and bright innovations that are just tempting me to get in my car and drive to the nearest LUSH. Here are some goodies that I’m so excited to see and smell in person!

Carrot Soap

Carrot Soap

This is an entirely new invention for this Easter! It is a fruity soap with the cutest details– it looks like a giant carrot and each slice has a white rabbit inside! I’m always amazed at how they create these masterpieces.

Golden Egg

Golden Egg

This too is a brand new invention. It’s a shimmery mix between Bath Bomb and Luxury Bath Melt, meaning it will fizz a bunch but also moisturize the skin. Added bonus: it smells just like the honey-toffee wonder of the beloved Honey I Washed the Kids soap.

Bunny Bubble Bar

Bunny Bubble Bar

Well golly, this is new too… But yeah it is a Bubble Bar that supposedly smells of rich vanilla. Inside this cute little bunny are blue cornflower petals! LUSH likes to add little touches like that to make bath time more interesting.

Brightside Bubble Bar

Brightside Bubble Bar

Yet another entirely new invention. It is shaped just like the Comforter Bubble Bar but it is scented with mandarin, tangerine and bergamot. LUSH does anything with bergamot so well, I just know I will love this creation.

Now for some previous products that I know are great:

Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb

Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb

This is a superbly sweet and girly Bath Bomb which has been returning to the shelves year after year due to customer demand. It smells just like the extremely well loved Snow Fairy shower gel that comes around for Christmas.

Immaculate Eggception (pink and yellow)

Immaculate Eggception (pink and yellow)

Mmm the smell of this 3-1 Bath Bomb is to die for! It’s very fruity yet vanilla-y and very comforting. The price seems steep but each one can be split into halves and there is another bath bomb inside! Also, it comes in two colors: pink and yellow.

Good lord, I knew I would crave LUSH too much by writing this post. For all of us here in State College, I hope we soon get Spring-like weather. I’m dying for some sunshine and happiness… so if this weather continues I think I’ll be forced into making an order on LUSH.com.

Au revoir,

Jayme Renee

1 Comment »

1. Helen Tang says:

My gods. The carrot soap is adorable.

You must be logged in to post a comment.