laundry room lovin’.

(sorry this blog post is so late, I saved it as a draft instead of publishing it)

No, I’m not going to talk about having sex in the laundry room. I don’t know if that would be the most intimate place. But hey, may be if you’re looking for a change in scenery…..Well my love life isn’t quite blooming unless you consider the growing relationship between these 1 am blogposts and me, so I spend my time in the basement studying. Studying in the laundry room is a great way to distract yourself from the fact that you haven’t made sufficient new friends. The wonderful racket of the energy efficient dryers sucking all moisture out of our clothes, and the sound of the water trickling down into the washing machines, make me feel as if I belong. Actually, not quite but it’s the one place where you can look like a complete misfit and not feel like one because everyone around you is weirder and just as lonely. Anyways, this has been sufficiently depressing, sorry about that. Happy studying, hopefully midterms are over for most of you guys! And remember, if you ever look like a complete mess and feel really badly about yourself go study in the laundry room 🙂