About Me

Hi, my name is Josey McKeon and I am from York, PA. I am a third year Masters of Accounting student in the Smeal College of Business at Penn State University. After graduation, I hope to begin my career in public accounting. I will be working this summer with Baker Tilly and for KPMG next winter. I am very excited to work in assurance in a variety of fields while pursuing my CPA certification.

I have successfully completed two accounting internships already; two years working within a construction company’s accounting department and one in a public accounting firm where I focused on healthcare clients.

In addition to accounting, I am very passionate about the volleyball team I coach and participating in the Penn State Accounting Society as Director of Professional Activities. My 12s team has traveled to several tournaments and successfully ranked in the top 5 teams in every one. As Director of Professional Activities, I have coordinated with high profile firms to create networking events and taught short sessions on important business skills such as interview tips, soft skills development, and networking.

I also enjoy reading, crocheting, trying new foods, and spending time with my friends and family.