ENGL 138T Portfolio

CI Blogs:

Kids Supporting Gay Marriage 

An Interesting Trend In Support

Transgender Culture and Gender Identity in Kids

LGBT Rights Internationally

Passion Blogs:

He does it again… four straight! – I have included this blog post because it chronicles the remarkable feats of Lionel Messi, the greatest footballer in the world, and also because I feel that I did a great job of kicking off my passion blog for Spring 2013!

Sneijder is on the move! – While most of my blogs are rather focused, I feel that I did an excellent job of relaying a lot of footballing news to my readers, including news about multiple transfers and matches.

Match-Fixing and Gazza’s Demise – This blog is important to me because I talked about one of my favorite English players of all time, Paul Gascoigne, and his demise due to drugs and alcoholism, reminding us all daily that we are all human.

A Twelve Point Gap and Super Super Eagles – Throughout my passion blogs, I tend to focus mainly on European soccer and the United States national team, so this blog stands out to me because it focuses partially on the African Cup of Nations and the success of the Nigerian national team.

Victory at the Azteca = A Draw – With the 2014 World Cup on the horizon, the USA national team is currently in the midst of qualifying and as a result I included this blog because I enjoyed talking about the surprising success of the Americans against Mexico.

Wealthy Clubs – It has come to an end, and I felt that it necessary to include my last blog post (at the time of this update), which talks about the growing importance of soccer in America as soccer has now become the third-highest attended sport in the States.