Passion Blog and Civic Issues Blog Topics

For my Passion Blog, I have decided to write about old school classic hip hop culture, scandals associated with them, and the influence it has had on the current generation.

For my Civic Issues Blog, I will be conducting research about climate change. I could look into what the government is doing for it and what they could be doing more of. Along with that, I could talk about the impacts being made on the daily that could be easily avoided.

URL: http://sites.psu.edu/joshmicivicissues/

5 thoughts on “Passion Blog and Civic Issues Blog Topics

1. Wish You;
    Don’t be afraid of life, be afraid of not living it. There is no heaven without storms, or paths without accidents. Only those who use defeats to reach it are worthy of the podium. Only those who use tears to water it are worthy of wisdom. The fragile use force; the strong, the intelligence. Be a dreamer, but unite your dreams with discipline, Because dreams without discipline frustrated certain people. Be a brainstormer. Fight for what you love.

2. I loved the vintage style of your blog… it inspires me a lot about the stranger things series… there at the mall when eleven is near the mcdonalds menu… then they film a picture similar to the one on your site!

3. I would like someone to answer this question and I will give you time to do your research on hip-hop……who is and what is the basis of hip-hop, keep in mind that not the founding father of hip -hop…. ????? ….. I’m here in my garden studying flowers names and waiting for your response or ideas đź’ˇ