Rise With The Sun

Why wake up with the sun? Your probably gonna feel tired, It’s cold, nothing is going on. You might even doubt your ability to even wake up that early, I know so many friends whose sleep schedules are destroyed because of this pandemic and being back at home. It seems like everything around us is changing and something staying certain is hard to find. Personally I struggled for the first couple weeks, adjusting to being back home then having surgery and now catching back up on missing two full weeks of school has really thrown me through the ringer. But recently I have been trying to find ways to get back on track and take control of my habits so I can stay motivated and efficient, especially with only two more weeks left in the semester.

My new strategy has been focusing on when I wake up and when I go to sleep. As of last week I have been going to bed only a few hours after the sun sets and waking up right before the sun has risen. That means I am asleep hopefully by 10:00 pm and awake by 5:45 AM.

I know that sounds kind of crazy and something that might be a little extreme for a lot of college students but I have found it to make a huge impact in my life. The first three to four days of this were tough, my body felt like I wasn’t getting enough sleep and getting out of bed took way more effort then it should have. It is so easy to just say to yourself one more hour, or just waste time scrolling through your phone while you are warm under the covers. But I was able to get myself used to getting out of bed right when I wake up after a few days.

Another difficult habit that has to change to make this successful is actually going to bed at a good time. Most people around my age have the same habit I do, where we lay in bed and scroll through instagram and snap chat or watch youtube. This actually is a huge culprit in why it seems like we are never getting enough sleep. By using phones before bed we are messing with our circadian rhythm. Our phones screens produce a bunch of light and staring directly at a screen before bed actually sends signals telling your brain it is still light outside. This makes it way harder to fall asleep. It also decreases that amount of natural melatonin your body produces, meaning the sleep you get is of less quality and more then likely you are missing out on valuable REM sleep. I have found that taking a melatonin supplement the first few days of starting a new sleeping schedule paired with a decrease in phone usage before bed to be very successful in helping your body get used to going to bed at a new time.

So the big question is why? Why should I wake up with the sun? For me it has given me so much time that can be used more efficiently. Because I have adjusted to the schedule, I now don’t have to use an alarm to wake up and my body naturally wakes me up right as the sun is starting to come up. I don’t feel tired and I begin my day before everyone else is up. My house has lots of distractions during the day  and by waking up early I get three undisturbed quite hours. I get to see a beautiful sunrise every morning. By the time everyone is starting to rise I have already got done the brunt of my work for the day, so I can spend the time when it is warmest outside enjoying nature.

For me waking up with the sun has put me back on track in a time where everything was pulling at me.

28 thoughts on “Rise With The Sun

1. The impact of student debt on students’ studies and the risk of dropouts cannot be overlooked. Timely action is necessary to handle this financial challenge effectively. Students can adopt practical budgeting approaches, explore opportunities for supplemental income, or seek assistance from a reliable debt relief firm such as CuraDebt to alleviate the pressure. For expert consultation and support in managing student debt, students can access CuraDebt’s website at https://www.curadebt.com.

2. **Comment on “Rise with the Sun” Article:**

Embracing the uplifting message of rising with the sun, this article encourages us to find meaning in life’s simple joys. Yet, for those grappling with unsecured debt, finding peace and enjoyment can be challenging. CuraDebt’s debt relief expertise offers hope in this journey, providing personalized solutions to overcome financial burdens and embrace life’s meaningful moments with renewed enthusiasm. Let https://www.curadebt.com/ guide you towards financial stability and brighter days ahead.

3. this is certainly pleasing in combination with meanful. this is certainly cool and trendy site. Back-linking is extremely simple topic. you’ve got unquestionably provided the majority who you should visit site and provides they usefull points. lucky8

4. Enjoy it suitable submission an exceedingly important information, Pictures appeared on your website additionally figure out a lot of write-up. We’re attracted in check connected with submission… women latex

5. “Blyss Dispensary is a game-changer! The ambiance is inviting, and the staff’s expertise adds an extra layer to the overall experience. I appreciate their commitment to customer education and the wide range of products available. Blyss has definitely set the bar high in the cannabis community.” blyss dispensary

6. “I’ve been a cannabis enthusiast for years, and blackish weed is a new one for me. Can anyone shed light on its taste, aroma, and effects? I’m genuinely interested in learning more.” blackish weed

7. Have fun here ideal for establishing such a useful insurance, Whenever i taken place on your site in combination with have an understanding of quite a few write-up. I’m just seeking to glance in touch with establishing… Mitarbeiter finden

8. Have fun here ideal for establishing such a useful insurance, Whenever i taken place on your site in combination with have an understanding of quite a few write-up. I’m just seeking to glance in touch with establishing… Entity

9. An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers. paymaj

10. Your article has motivated me to try something new. Do you have any other unique outdoor activities or experiences you recommend for someone looking to break out of their routine and find meaning in nature?
    Commercial Wallpaper

11. I’m glad I found this web site, I couldn’t find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. Juraganbet88 login for alternatif

12. The American Sportfishing Association (ASFA) is a pivotal organization dedicated to promoting and preserving the interests of the sportfishing community. ASFA works tirelessly to protect fisheries and aquatic habitats, advocate for sound fisheries management policies, and ensure angler access to public waters https://www.americansportandfitness.com/

13. Dog training in Castro often includes behavior modification programs for dogs with aggression, anxiety, or other behavioral problems. Trainers use a variety of methods tailored to the dog’s personality and the owner’s preferences, ensuring a customized approach to training. Adiestrador canino Cantabria

14. Embracing the philosophy of ‘RISE WITH THE SUN’ reminds us of the power of starting our days with intention and positivity. This approach resonates deeply, especially when navigating practical matters like obtaining a UAE visa from the UK. It encourages a proactive mindset in pursuing our aspirations and embracing new opportunities.