Ted Talk Slides – RCL

Hi! Here are my slides for the Ted Talk.

TED Talk Slides

My process of putting together my slides went pretty smoothly. I struggled to figure out the order of my slides. Especially for my subtopic since I was talking about how Roe v Wade was first decided and then later on how it was reversed. So I just put them next to each other so it wouldn’t be too confusing.

2 thoughts on “Ted Talk Slides – RCL

1. I am really excited to see how your presentation works out. I am very passionate about women’s rights so these all resonate with me. I think your best bet might to be set your slides up in the timeline they occurs. Even though there are two different talks about Roe v. Wade, it may honestly be more confusing if you set them right next to each other. It may seem like they run together, oppose to explaining how in each time, something opposite was happening, if you can understand what I mean. Highlighting the movements we have had in relation to women’s rights is perfect to explain the evolution, and how people have come to together in realize of a need for change. I’m excited to hear your finished TED Talk!

2. I think that you should progress through your slides in a way that is comfortable for you to naturally speak about and won’t make you think too hard about what you’re going to say next. I think that if you put the Roe v Wade cases right next to each other, you should really emphasize that they are two different rulings that stemmed from two different situations. That could be interesting to look at as one idea evolving, then an opposing one taking precedent.