Gym Test Trial… Which do you prefer?

After two weeks into my first semester at PSU, I have finally gotten the chance to experience the awesome fitness facilities that the college has to offer.  I was excited to make the trek from our East halls to the Rec Center, which in my opinion the nicest facility for a complete workout, as it is great for both cardio, and also has a plethora of weight equipment.  Next, I experienced the Natatorium, (AKA the sauna).  I only suggest this building to people who want a quick workout since the location is above the pools, and is fairly humid.  A long workout is almost an impossible task in the Natatorium, however, it is an exciting place.  Lastly, I checked out the White Building as the number of people I have seen around campus wearing the “#whitebuilding” T-shirts convinced me to give it a try.  I was pleasantly surprised at the facility, although the twenty-minute cardio rule can be limiting to those looking to dig deep.  The White Building also holds many classes which range from the “cardio killer” to “washboard abs”, nice!  The Penn State facilities are wonderful, but I recommend that you try them all in order to find the one that is right for your workout goals.

View from the treadmill

View from the treadmill