Lesson 4- Meme

Meme Sound of Music

I chose this image for my meme because I feel like this represents how I feel about my personal path in life as well as my outlook on mobile learning. I am a pretty optimistic person and will give anything a shot, especially when it comes to different forms of technology. With mobile learning, I feel like this meme represents that there isn’t one right direction or one wrong direction you can take when trying to incorporate mobile learning in your classroom- you just have to be willing to give it a try.

Meme Toy Story

I also created this meme because I can’t resist Disney! This is also a pretty good representation of how I feel when I enter any application store on devices. A little overwhelmed like Woody’s expression because as a teacher, I want to find relevant, appropriate and useful apps for the classroom but it can be a challenge with so many being created each day.

One thought on “Lesson 4- Meme

1. Jeffrey James Wile

Wonderful memes. Both I have are so true, many teachers talk about how great it is to have options, but then find it difficult to find that perfect choice when it comes to a specific lesson. I remember when I was teaching in the middle school and we actually had inservice days to try and create lists of apps relevant to specific curriculum points. — In some ways I wish I still had that list and could work to build on it.

Jeffrey