Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog! My name is Kaitlin Hill and I live in Youngstown, Ohio. I love to travel and do as many outdoor activities as I can. I took the photo on the left hand side of the screen while I was hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park!

I am taking this class because it is a required course to obtain my degree in business administration. So far I am really enjoying it. I love working with computers so this class seems like a great fit for me. I work at my local health department in the environmental division where I work on a computer all day using many different information system programs. I am hoping that once I get my degree in business administration I will be able to advance at the health department.

My current job requires me to use a multitude of different information systems. Using these I am able to issue all of the food establishments in my county their food license. I also issue all of the tattoo artists and tattoo establishments their permits using an information system. I really enjoy what I am doing now, but I can’t wait to move into my next position and see where it takes me!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

2 thoughts on “About me…

1. Great photos you took in Colorado! My cousin lived there for a few years. I have never been there myself, but it looks amazing!