There are so many useful things I have learned in this class. I believe I am very quick with computers, but this class has shown me things that I didn’t even know existed. The best thing that I have picked up from this class would be how to use Microsoft Access.

Before this class I had never used Access before. I actually didn’t even know it existed. I had no idea how many useful tools it provides and how to incorporate into my everyday life now. I will be able to use Access for so many more projects and even something as simple as organizing my daily life. I will be able to put things in a list, and have Access automatically sort what I need as I go.

With the knowledge of Access now I believe it will be able to give me the edge I need at my job now and even a job in the future. I will be able to help with projects and organize and sort things in way that could be useful for the company. I do know that the current company I with does not use Access. I excited to show and hopefully gain some projects from this useful tool!