ABOUT ME!

My name is Kira! Kira Michelle Sarsfield to be exact. I am from Hershey, Pennsylvania! I call my hometown the chocolate bubble, because it always smells like chocolate!

Right now, I am a freshman at Penn State University studying communications. My dad went to Penn State, and he’s apart of the biggest alumni association in the world! It inspired me to attend as well. Also, the football games are like no other! Especially the white out games!

I’m going to be honest though, this college thing has taught me so much about myself. I have really learned how to manage my time and make new friends, while balancing my academics.

I plan on focusing in broadcast journalism, with a minor in sports journalism. I love talking and asking my friends questions, and I knew reporting was my calling when I was voted best reporter in 6th grade from our JA Biztown field trip!

In my free time, I love to get coffee with my friends and shop. I am into everything girly, especially makeup and clothing. My favorite TV show is Gossip Girl, because I think Blake Lively and I would be best friends!

I actually have a twin, and his name is Shea and he’s attending Penn State in the fall. I always joke with him that he wanted to spend another four years with me, so that’s why he’s going to college with me!

I love all kinds of music, especially Trippie Redd and Taylor Swift. I listen to almost everything, except for country!

Enough about me, what about you? Leave more about yourself in the comments!