To Fall From the Clouds

Falling from the clouds is such a pleasant thought. It sounds so peaceful and pleasant and lovely and tranquil. But really, I hate to “fall from the clouds.” Maybe you do too, you do it every day. Every morning to be precise (or maybe every early afternoon for some people). Every morning, you “caes de las nubes.” Spanish speakers use “caer de las nubes,” or, “to fall from the clouds” as “to wake up.”

It’s not too hard to imagine where they got this from. After all, in English we say we’re among the clouds when we dream. Dreams are often depicted by clouds and blue skies and things high up. I thought about why there’s a connection between dreams and clouds, and came up with a few rough ideas. It is very possible that I came up with these similarities between clouds and dreams because I tried to, and isn’t the reason dreams are connected to clouds, but you never know. Clouds are very whimsical and carefree. Dreams are the same way. Dreams are all in your head, with nothing to bother them or affect them- it’s all you and your mind. Clouds are also very prone to change, and don’t stay the same for very long. I would only need one hand to count the numbers of times where my dreams have stayed on one, logical plot the entire time. Most of the time, the bank robber turns into a bumble bee and suddenly we’re in the middle of the ocean on a boat. Dreams change quickly and constantly. Finally, clouds, like dreams, can represent all kinds of emotions. There are dark clouds for bad dreams, and fluffy white clouds for happy dreams. There are thunder storm clouds for angry dreams and rain clouds for sad dreams.

Clouds and dreams actually do have a few things in common, but which came first? I think it’s a chicken and an egg question.

Anyway, enjoy falling from the clouds tomorrow morning!

This entry was posted in Passion and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to To Fall From the Clouds

1. Zapla Canlı Tv izle says:

Canlı yayın televizyon izleme web sitesi.
    https://zaplacanlitv.com

2. Le Center Cornwell à Myers Park Baptist Church présente fièrement Red Running shoe Big 5K ugg pas cherfestival Un événement de remise en forme FamilyFriendly ainsi que le carnaval!

3. Hi mates, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say about this article, in my view its in fact remarkable designed for me.

4. Christal says:

Hello, I would like to subscribe for this web site to get hottest updates, so where can i do
    it please help out.