Welcome to the Liberal Arts Undergraduate Studies (LAUS) Curriculum process!
The 2015 Strategic Plan for the College of the Liberal Arts called for Excellence for the 21st Century. The vision for LAUS Curriculum stated, “Every department will review its undergraduate curriculum with an eye towards putting in place a curriculum for the 21st century. Special emphasis will be placed on global experiences, digital innovations, ethics, and communication skills.” In support of this vision, this site outlines and streamlines the faculty’s role in proposing updates to courses, majors and programs. Each process, depending on complexity, has varying requirements. View the one-page overview of each process on the following pages.
If you do not find what you need on these pages or have information to add, email the LA Curriculum team at: email@example.com.
Select the appropriate curricular program action
- Add or change an undergraduate certificate
- Add a new major, minor, option, or program
- Add a new Integrated Undergraduate-Graduate (IUG) Program
- Change a major, minor, option, or program
- Move to or Discontinue a Major, Minor, Option, or Program at given Campus
- Close an academic program
- Add, Change, or Drop a course (Including General Education)
- Offer a One-Time Course (Including General Education)